For sale, 2 bedroom villa, Los Delfines Golf & Country Club, Tambor Costa Rica
Land area in sq. feet: 5,380
House area in sq. feet: 1130
Land area in sq. mtr: 500
House area in sq. meters: 105
2 bdrm, 2 bathrm home, backyard & front yard, first class Spanish ceramic, block walls, gypsum interior ceilings, pearling structure roof with luxury enamel metallic tile, Carrier air conditioning system, hot water heated with solar plate and water tank, European faucet, Incesa Standard toilet and lavatory, anodized aluminum windows, electric stove and grease extractor, well kept garden, pantry, complete furnishing.
Delfines Compound description
Gated community, subterranean water system, electricity, sewage and cables, paved roads, street lighting, private water and sewage treatment plant, restaurant, bar, supermarket, medical service, real estate office, internet cafe, pool, beach, snack bar at beach, 9 hole golf course, driving range and hole 10-18 in the near future, tennis, volleyball, basketball, quad, bicycles, golf carts, souvenir shop, discotheque, cafeteria.
Escritura & plano catastrado details: available at Delfines.
- Sewage: private community treatment center
- Water: private community connection
- Electricity: 110V available
- Telephone: community connection available, public line possible
- Land and area description
- View: beach can be seen from front of villa
- Neighborhood: guarded / gated community
- Land: flat
- Access: easy by asphalt road
- 1 minute to get to beach
- 8 min. by car to nearby towns of Tambor & Pochote
- 20 min. by car to Cobano
- 2 min. by car to local airport
- Time to San Jose: 25 min by plane from local airport, 4 hrs. by car & ferry
- Flights: approximately 3 flights/day, charter $60, private $350
- Ferry info: approximately 7 ferries/day.
- Climate: average 85F, 28C year round. Dry season Nov-June.
- Activities: sport fishing, scuba diving, golf: 9-holes at Delfines, 9-holes at Tango Mar, (wind-) surfing, delta flying, snorkeling, quad, horse back riding, national tours, etc.
Cobano: hospital, emergency ambulance service, pharmacy, national bank BNCR, post office, police station, hardware stores, supermarkets, gas station.
Dont miss this chance to purchase this afforadble piece of Costa Rica Real Estate located on the Nicoya Peninsula.
Contact Us About this Property in Costa Rica
Schedule A Meeting