Costa Rica real estate for sale

Real Estate Home | Real Estate Listings | Real Estate Development | Costa Rica Info | Contact Us

Beach Area Properties

Costa Rica Real Estate

Hot Real Estate Listings

Gated Communities

Luxury Estates

Land Development

Central Valley Properties

Vacation Rentals

MLS Search

Featured Listings

MLS Costa Rica


Real Estate Guide

Real Estate Agents

Construction Mgmt

Real Estate FAQ

Real Estate Law

Finance Real Estate

Costa Rica Health Care

Nicoya Peninsula

Nicoya Towns

Maps Tambor


Contact Us


Costa Rica Real Estate newsletter

Subscribe to
Real Estate Newsletter


Toda la información inmobiliaria de Costa Rica a su alcance, sólo contáctenos y será un placer atenderle en español.

Site Search

Costa Rica Real Estate

Century 21 Beach Area Properties

Selected Property Listing

beachfront real estate in costa rica

costa rica properties

property in costa rica

real estate in costa rica

costa rica real estate

real estate costa rica

costa rica properties

Click Photo
For Larger Image

Unique Deeded Oceanfront Property Below Market Price!!

Price US —

Price upon request

Location —


Category —

beachfront property, Commercial, Oceanfront commercial, Oceanfront farms, Oceanfront Lots

Land Size —

4 Acres / 1.6 Ha

Status —


ID —


This titled oceanfront development parcel in Playa Tambor is one of a kind! Less than 5% of all coastal land in Costa Rica have a title or deed, the rest 95% have a lease (concession) with the Municipality. A titled beachfront property like this you will not find anywhere else in Costa Rica!

The property is situated in the center of Playa Tambor, with main public road frontage on one side, and beautiful sandy beach on the other! The property is flat and perfect for a beachfront condominium project, a upscale “boutique hotel” or a private mega estate.

The following infrastructure is already present:

-Three-faze electricity (for installation of elevators in the proposed buildings)
-Registered and inscribed water well
-Administration/sales Office
-Private gated entrance way on public road, and paved parking area for administration/sales office
-Drainage system
-Elevation levels and contour lines (topographical survey)
-Certified Maritime Marks (Mojones)
-Preliminary design of Condominium project

Due to the location and price you cannot loose on this investment.

The perfect development property!

The owner is motivated to sell!!

Contact Us About this Property in Costa Rica

Schedule A Meeting


Go back to listings index/results...

For information on towns in Southern Nicoya Peninsula served by Century 21 Beach Area Properties Real Estate office click on the town name below:

| Nicoya Peninsula | Playa Tambor | Cobano | Montezuma | Mal Pais & Santa Teresa | Manzanillo | Cabuya |

Finance your properties in Costa Rica
Click Here

Costa Rica Mortgage Alliance Program Stewart Title

Delfines Golf Lots
Tambor, Costa Rica

Beach Front lots Tambor, Costa Rica

Beach Front Living

Tropical Beach Home
Tambor, Costa Rica

Beach Home Costa Rica

Luxury in Costa Rica

Los Delfines Golf
& Country Club
Playa Tambor, Costa Rica

Costa Rica Golf Real Estate

Golf Residential Homes
& Vacation Rentals

Central Valley Listings
Costa Rica

Central Valley Costa Rica

Homes, Land, Condos

Century 21 Beach Area Properties Costa Rica

Costa Rica Real Estate | Costa Rica Vacation Rentals | Contact Us

Costa Rica realtor Costa Rica real estate agencies costa rica realtors realtors costa rica real state premio costa rica real state for sale bienes raices costa rica se vende

Member Costa Rican
Board of Realtors

Member International
Realtors Organization

Member National
Association of Realtors

Member of Fiabci

Premio Desarrollo
Inmobiliario René Frank

Member Federacion Centroamericana
Camara de Bienes Raices

Century21 Beach Area Properties
Costa Rica Real Estate and Investments
Los Delfines Golf & Country Club, Tambor Costa Rica
Phone: (506) 2683-0332